Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued for Randolph Co. expired
According to the National Weather Service in Raleigh, strong thunderstorms will move across the Piedmont Triad through out Friday evening. Some of the storms may contain pea sized hail, wind gusts between 40 to 50 mph, and lighting.
The Severe Thunderstorm Warning that was issued for Randolph County expired at 7 p.m.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants