Buckley Report: National Debt
The Simpson-Bowles report was not only one of the most comprehensive documents on how America can get out of its fiscal mess, but it also has a close connection to the Piedmont Triad.
On Wednesday, Erskine Bowles and former Senator Alan Simpson visited Wake Forest University to discuss how the country can fix its debt problems.
Bob Buckley reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it