Silver Alert issued for Winston-Salem man reported missing
Curtis Anthony Porter
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A Silver Alert was issued Monday afternoon for a missing Winston-Salem man.
Curtis Anthony Porter, 49, was last seen at 3200 Old Greensboro Road, according to the N.C. Center for Missing Persons.
Porter walks with a limp and uses a red walker, officials said. He is described as standing 5’10″ tall and weighing about 250 lbs.
He was last seen wearing a burgundy shirt and pants, dark vest and gray tennis shoes.
Anyone with information about Porter’s whereabouts is asked to call police at (336) 773-7700.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old