2-year-old boy killed in Ashe County wreck
ASHE COUNTY, N.C. — Officials said a 2-year-old boy was killed in a car wreck Saturday in Ashe County.
WSOC reported that Brayden Roten was killed after his mother made a left-hand turn and was struck by an SUV on Highway 221, according to troopers.
The woman’s 10-month-old daughter reportedly survived.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting