2-year-old boy killed in Ashe County wreck
ASHE COUNTY, N.C. — Officials said a 2-year-old boy was killed in a car wreck Saturday in Ashe County.
WSOC reported that Brayden Roten was killed after his mother made a left-hand turn and was struck by an SUV on Highway 221, according to troopers.
The woman’s 10-month-old daughter reportedly survived.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave