Buckley Report: Computers in middle school
Computers are an important part of our lives. We log on in the morning, use them at work and check our email on them at home. However, believe it or not, there’s little use of them in everyday work in many middle schools.
Therefore, the Computer Science Department at Wake Forest University worked together with teachers from the Winston-Salem / Forsyth County School System and to find out how they could integrate more technology into their days and it paid off.
Bob Buckley reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k