Buckley Report: Computers in middle school
Computers are an important part of our lives. We log on in the morning, use them at work and check our email on them at home. However, believe it or not, there’s little use of them in everyday work in many middle schools.
Therefore, the Computer Science Department at Wake Forest University worked together with teachers from the Winston-Salem / Forsyth County School System and to find out how they could integrate more technology into their days and it paid off.
Bob Buckley reports.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview