Tour to Tanglewood
The Bike MS:Tour to Tanglewood is a 2-day cycling event that raises funds to support people living with multiple sclerosis in Central North Carolina and throughout the United States.
This year, over 2000 cyclists and volunteers will participate in the event raising over $1 million dollars to create a world free of MS.
For more information, check out this site: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/ncc/fundraising-events/bike-ms/index.aspx
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old