You can find some of the most unique and interesting fashions around the city of New York. Ryan Shell, a Triad native, created a fashion blog, where he shows off pictures of what people are wearing in the Big Apple. This morning, he shared several of those photos with us on the air.
If you’d like to check it out yourself, or learn more about Fashables, you can visit fashables.com.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.