You can find some of the most unique and interesting fashions around the city of New York. Ryan Shell, a Triad native, created a fashion blog, where he shows off pictures of what people are wearing in the Big Apple. This morning, he shared several of those photos with us on the air.
If you’d like to check it out yourself, or learn more about Fashables, you can visit fashables.com.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home