Eastern Randolph High remembers fallen graduates
RAMSEUR, N.C – Eastern Randolph High School students and faculty remembered three of it’s own graduates who died on September 11, 2001 and the wars that followed.
Sandy Bradshaw was a flight attendant on United 93, the plane headed for Washington D.C. that crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
Bradshaw’s family said they’re happy that this year’s ceremony also included recognition of two military servicemen who died in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Christopher Bartkiewicz died in 2008 while serving in the Army during a tour in Iraq. Jacob Levy died from sniper fire in December 2011 as a marine serving in Afghanistan.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave