Roy’s Folks: Junius Lindsay Vineyard
Junius Lindsay Vineyard, in northern Davidson County, is located in the Yadkin Valley AVA (American Viticulture Area) The wine industry in North Carolina is the fastest growing in the United States, with some 100 wineries, 350 vineyards and now 10th in grape and wine production.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it