Roy’s Folks: Junius Lindsay Vineyard
Junius Lindsay Vineyard, in northern Davidson County, is located in the Yadkin Valley AVA (American Viticulture Area) The wine industry in North Carolina is the fastest growing in the United States, with some 100 wineries, 350 vineyards and now 10th in grape and wine production.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview