College football player returns fumble 58 yards in wrong direction
Kent State sophomore linebacker Andre Parker recovered a fumble by opponent Towson University and took off down the field, but in the wrong direction.
Parker went 58 yards before he was tackled. Nobody benefited from the botched play except for maybe those compiling bloopers from the 2012 college football season.
Patrick Jones has the story in the video above.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k