College football player returns fumble 58 yards in wrong direction
Kent State sophomore linebacker Andre Parker recovered a fumble by opponent Towson University and took off down the field, but in the wrong direction.
Parker went 58 yards before he was tackled. Nobody benefited from the botched play except for maybe those compiling bloopers from the 2012 college football season.
Patrick Jones has the story in the video above.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview