DNC attendants battle the heat in Charlotte
People from all over the country are pouring into Charlotte for the Democratic National Convention. But some of them are not used to the heat.
Officials said emergency medical workers had to treat about 25 people Monday for dehydration including some of their own officers.
FOX8′s Melissa Painter reports.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting