DNC attendants battle the heat in Charlotte
People from all over the country are pouring into Charlotte for the Democratic National Convention. But some of them are not used to the heat.
Officials said emergency medical workers had to treat about 25 people Monday for dehydration including some of their own officers.
FOX8′s Melissa Painter reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave