What’s right with our schools: Teacher home visits
Classes are back in session and students are getting to know their new teachers and classrooms. What would happen if the students and teachers traded places and the teacher had to get to know the students at the place they know best — they’re homes?
Cindy Farmer shows us what happens when teachers make home visits as a great example of what’s right with out schools.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home