Greensboro woman who weighed 733 determined to lose weight
Greensboro resident Kelly Mason once weighed 733 pounds. But with the help of a personal trainer, she has become a regular at the gym and is now down to 602.
She said she moved to Greensboro from New Jersey three years ago, thinking she needed a change.
She said she eventually started going to “The Club,” which is where she met her trainer Robin and they hit it off right away. Mason said she is now on the “exercise more, eat less” program.
The 35-year-old said she is determined to finish her weight-loss journey and wants to one day to able to ride roller coasters at an amusement park.
FOX8′s Danny Harnden reports more on Mason’s continuing journey to weight loss in the video above.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k