HanesBrands sample sale begins in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — HanesBrands on Tuesday kicked off its annual direct-to-consumer sample sale.
The sale, which features clothing from companies including Hanes, Champion, Bali, Playtex, and Just My Size, will be held each day until Saturday in the education building of the Lawrence Joel Coliseum complex at 414 Deacon Blvd.
Hours for the sale are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Those attending are asked to use the coliseum’s Gate 5 entrance.
For more information, watch the video above or visit HanesBrands.com.
Line for Hanesbrand Sale along Deacon Blvd. http://t.co/Y9tSTD6a—
Nicole Ferguson (@NewsWithNicole) August 21, 2012
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview