HanesBrands sample sale begins in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — HanesBrands on Tuesday kicked off its annual direct-to-consumer sample sale.
The sale, which features clothing from companies including Hanes, Champion, Bali, Playtex, and Just My Size, will be held each day until Saturday in the education building of the Lawrence Joel Coliseum complex at 414 Deacon Blvd.
Hours for the sale are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Those attending are asked to use the coliseum’s Gate 5 entrance.
For more information, watch the video above or visit HanesBrands.com.
Line for Hanesbrand Sale along Deacon Blvd. http://t.co/Y9tSTD6a—
Nicole Ferguson (@NewsWithNicole) August 21, 2012
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK