Walmart employee charged with larceny in Reidsville
Shirley Jean Hill (Reidsville Police)
REIDSVILLE, N.C. — Police have arrested a Walmart employee suspected of taking money from her employer over a four month period.
On Thursday, Shirley Jean Hill, 42, of 111 Stiers Loop, was charged with 11 grand jury indictments of larceny by employee.
According to police, Hill is suspected of stealing an undisclosed amount of money from her employer between Jan. 12 and April 19.
Hill is being held under a $2,500 secured bond. She is scheduled to appear in court in Rockingham County on Sept. 24.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k