Free health screenings available at Northern Guilford football scrimmages
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Free health screenings will be available at Northern Guilford High School Wednesday night as it plays host to six football teams from North and South Carolina during a triple-header scrimmage.
The health screenings are being offered through Novant Health, Kernersville Medical Center and Northern Family Medicine while the interstate scrimmages take place.
Tickets to the games, which begin at 6:30 p.m., cost $6. The last scrimmage is slated to begin at 9 p.m.
Aside from Northern Guilford, participating schools include Ragsdale High, Clover High, Reidsville High, Marlboro County High, and Chesterfield High.
The screenings will include blood pressure and bone density checks.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave