Free health screenings available at Northern Guilford football scrimmages
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Free health screenings will be available at Northern Guilford High School Wednesday night as it plays host to six football teams from North and South Carolina during a triple-header scrimmage.
The health screenings are being offered through Novant Health, Kernersville Medical Center and Northern Family Medicine while the interstate scrimmages take place.
Tickets to the games, which begin at 6:30 p.m., cost $6. The last scrimmage is slated to begin at 9 p.m.
Aside from Northern Guilford, participating schools include Ragsdale High, Clover High, Reidsville High, Marlboro County High, and Chesterfield High.
The screenings will include blood pressure and bone density checks.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK