Mommy Matters: TEACCH Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — TEACCH Greensboro provides services to children with Autism.
Until this year, the services were free. The group is holding a fundraiser Friday night in an effort to make up for funding cuts.
For more information, visit teacch.com.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'