Think homeschooling is only for a handful of eccentrics on either end of the political spectrum?
Think again. In the U.S. today, nearly two million primary and secondary school students are educated at home—and the numbers are growing by the year.
Homeschooling now represents the most dramatic change in American education since the invention of the mimeograph—and the story has just begun.
For more information about homeschooling, check out this site: www.qcreport.com
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault