Greensboro training studio gives charitable purpose to weight loss
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The focus of this week’s Inspired Living is Pounds for Purpose — a program in which a personal training studio in Greensboro is offering $5 to charity for every pound their clients lose.
About 20 clients at Fitness Together have signed up for the program so far.
The money will be donated to Go Red for Women, an organization that raises awareness about heart disease and stroke.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old