Buckley Report: Fruit fight
America may not be the biggest nation on Earth when it comes to land mass — but it may well be the largest when it comes to human weight, with so many of us spending more and more time at work sitting at a computer and then grabbing a fast food meal.
Our waist lines are growing faster than our 401Ks. A man who has seen this first hand said he has an idea of where the problem started in this edition of “The Buckley Report.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants