FOX8 Fit: Bobie Logan
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Bobie Logan struggled with her weight for years, and hit rock bottom right after her son was born.
Motivated to make a change, Logan tested the waters and began working out.
Now everyday, Logan spends her lunch break at the Fulton Family YMCA to keep up the healthy lifestyle she always wanted.
Danny Harnden reports.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview