Cornelius Muller’s “Find A Way” to premiere this weekend in Burlington
BURLINGTON, N.C. — The premiere of Cornelius Muller’s film, “Find A Way,” will premiere this Friday-Sunday at the Walter Williams High School Auditorium in Burlington at 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
Tickets are $10.00 and are available online, at several business in Burlington and at the door.
August 29th marked a difficult time for many people in Alamance County. It will mark one year since Harry Cohen, a Williams High School Quarterback, died after an accidental overdose of his grandmother’s pain medication.
Popular and well-liked, Cohen’s death hit many in the community hard. So much that Cornelius Muller, a former Elon University basketball player and filmmaker has chosen to keep Cohen’s memory alive and hopes it will inspire the world.
For more information visit corneliusmullerproductions.com
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it