Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and law enforcement
Many of the same characteristics that hold true for members of the military, hold true for America’s law enforcement, but unfortunately, the similarities don’t only lie with their dedication and oaths to protect. The similarities also include the effect and impact of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Bob Buckley Reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it