On Your Side: Political survey scheme
Political season is here and that means you can expect your phone to ring with politicians asking for your vote. It’s allowed — even if the number is on the do not call list.
If you do get a phone call like this, file a complaint at donotcall.gov or by calling 888-382-1222.
FOX8′s Melissa Painter reports.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview