Guilford Co. deputy involved in car wreck
GUILFORD CO., N.C. — Officials said a Guilford County deputy was involved in a car wreck while responding to a call Thursday.
Authorities said the deputy was trying to stop a breaking and entering suspect when he swerved to miss a car and went into a ditch near Grafton Road off Highway 29.
Officials said the deputy was taken to the hospital but was not seriously injured.
No other information was released.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k