Mount Airy tourists celebrate the memory of Andy Griffith
MOUNT AIRY, N.C. — From family photos by the Andy Griffith statue, to a busy day in the museum, tourists visiting Mount Airy where in shock, after the announcement, that the man who made the community famous had passed away on Tuesday.
Brent Campbell reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child