Childhood memories of Andy Griffith
MOUNT AIRY, N.C. – For years, people pondered over whether or not Mount Airy was the inspiration for the small southern town depicted in the Andy Griffith Show. It wasn’t until 2002, when the show’s star, visited his hometown and revealed the true inspiration for Mayberry.
Chad Tucker reports.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview