Miss North Carolina visits FOX8
Arlie Honeycutt, the new Miss North Carolina, visited FOX8 Wednesday morning. Honeycutt is a 19-year-old from Garner and attends East Carolina University.
Honeycutt won the pageant and a $15,000 scholarship Saturday night at the Raleigh Memorial Auditorium. She will compete at the Miss America pageant in January.
Her platform is “The Domino Effect – Inspiring Volunteerism One Person at a Time.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave