National HIV Testing Day
National HIV Testing Day is June 27, 2012. It is estimated that 21 percent of the over 1.1 million individuals living with HIV in the United States today are unaware of their positive status.
The Sexual Health Action Group (SHAG) of Guilford County will be hosting two free and confidential testing events in honor of National HIV Testing Day.
For more information, you can check out this site: www.hivtest.org
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview