National HIV Testing Day
National HIV Testing Day is June 27, 2012. It is estimated that 21 percent of the over 1.1 million individuals living with HIV in the United States today are unaware of their positive status.
The Sexual Health Action Group (SHAG) of Guilford County will be hosting two free and confidential testing events in honor of National HIV Testing Day.
For more information, you can check out this site: www.hivtest.org
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child