NASCAR champion Bobby Labonte visits FOX
Community friends from the Triad are coming together to help North Carolina children.
“Hope in Style” is a first-time event that aims to provide new clothes, and other essential needs, to boys and girls living at Baptist Children’s Homes of North Carolina (BCH).
Hope in Style takes place on Saturday, August 4, 2012 at the Greensboro Country Club.
In partnership with lead sponsor Belk, the event will feature a children’s style show, a silent auction, and entertainment by Grammy nominated musician Buddy Jewell.
Bobby Labonte, NASCAR champion and successful businessman, serves as the honorary chairperson for the event.
For more information about this event, check out this site: http://www.bchfamily.org/about/current_events/06/2012/#1625
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault