NASCAR champion Bobby Labonte visits FOX
Community friends from the Triad are coming together to help North Carolina children.
“Hope in Style” is a first-time event that aims to provide new clothes, and other essential needs, to boys and girls living at Baptist Children’s Homes of North Carolina (BCH).
Hope in Style takes place on Saturday, August 4, 2012 at the Greensboro Country Club.
In partnership with lead sponsor Belk, the event will feature a children’s style show, a silent auction, and entertainment by Grammy nominated musician Buddy Jewell.
Bobby Labonte, NASCAR champion and successful businessman, serves as the honorary chairperson for the event.
For more information about this event, check out this site: http://www.bchfamily.org/about/current_events/06/2012/#1625
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.