Roy’s Folks: Central Fire Station
The accomplishments of our past are sometimes obscured by the new.
Such can be the case with architecture, as it was with an old building that will be forgotten unless some of Roy’s Folks are able to restore it.
You can find out more about the Central Station painting at FrankDuncanArtwork.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave