A concert with a cause
An evening of music and entertainment will take place in Greensboro this weekend. Some of the proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society. Local singer Evin Gibson is one of several performers who will take to the stage.
The event takes place Saturday, June 9 at the International Civil Rights Center and Museum. Tickets are required. For more information call 336.209.1380.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k