Trinity woman goes from dropout to law school graduate
TRINITY, N.C. — Earlier in her life, a Trinity woman became one of an estimated one million people who drop out of school each year in the U.S. Now, Selena Lackey is a law school graduate.
In the video above, FOX8’s Julie Luck shows us why Lackey’s success story is the focus of this week’s Inspired Living.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault