Rowan County man dies in mobile home fire
WOODLEAF, N.C. — An elderly man died in a mobile home fire Friday morning in Rowan County.
The fire broke out at 150 Cone Drive in Woodleaf around 7:15 a.m.
The fire was under control by 7:45 a.m., firefighters said.
Neighbors told WSOC-TV the victim, who has not been publicly identified, lived alone and was on oxygen.
No other details were immediately available.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'