Rowan County man dies in mobile home fire
WOODLEAF, N.C. — An elderly man died in a mobile home fire Friday morning in Rowan County.
The fire broke out at 150 Cone Drive in Woodleaf around 7:15 a.m.
The fire was under control by 7:45 a.m., firefighters said.
Neighbors told WSOC-TV the victim, who has not been publicly identified, lived alone and was on oxygen.
No other details were immediately available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave