FOX8 Fit: SEAL Boot Camp
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — There’s a boot camp-style fitness program in Winston-Salem that’s geared toward law enforcement, firefighters and service members, but it’s open to everyone.
In this edition of FOX8 Fit, Danny Harnden shows off some training methods at the SEAL Boot Camp.
The program was started by Robert Staton, who is not a Navy SEAL but received training from the Special Operations Forces SEAL Training Academy.
Staton was a pastor for 20 years, but is now instructing the class at Athletic Republic.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave