Body of Va. man found floating at NC marina
CAMDEN, N.C. (AP) — The body of a Virginia man has been found floaing at a marina in North Carolina.
The Camden County sheriff’s office is investigating the death of 49-year-old Michael Calabrese of Norfolk, Va.
Sheriff Tony Perry says Calabrese’s body was found floating near his boat at Lamb’s Marina around 2:30 p.m. Thursday.
Calabrese had rented a slip about a month ago and was staying on a boat at the marina.
An autopsy is being performed to determine the cause of death. Calabrese and his girlfriend had been rescued from his boat during Hurricane Irene last August.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting