Body of Va. man found floating at NC marina
CAMDEN, N.C. (AP) — The body of a Virginia man has been found floaing at a marina in North Carolina.
The Camden County sheriff’s office is investigating the death of 49-year-old Michael Calabrese of Norfolk, Va.
Sheriff Tony Perry says Calabrese’s body was found floating near his boat at Lamb’s Marina around 2:30 p.m. Thursday.
Calabrese had rented a slip about a month ago and was staying on a boat at the marina.
An autopsy is being performed to determine the cause of death. Calabrese and his girlfriend had been rescued from his boat during Hurricane Irene last August.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK