Time Warner Cable “signal loss” issues fixed
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Time Warner Cable customers reporting issues watching FOX8 and other channels will be happy to know the issue has been fixed.
Over the past few days, viewers watching FOX8 and other channels were seeing “glitching” and signal loss.
A spokesman for Time Warner Cable said the company isolated the problem in Southern Pines and have “patched around it.”
No other information is available.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home