Forever Family: Adoption agency gains 44 foster families in 6 months
GREENSBORO, N.C. — FOX8 teamed up with Forever Family and Seven Homes Adoption and Foster Care Agency about six months ago in hopes of changing the lives of children living in foster care.
In the video above, Nicole Ferguson shows how that partnership — with the help of our viewers — has helped place many of those children in permanent homes.
Throughout the six months, Seven Homes has gone from having 16 foster families to more than 60; but there’s still a need for more.
For more information about adopting or participating in the program, visit ForeverFamily.org or call Seven Homes Forever Family at 888-365-FAMILY.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave