Child saved after being placed in washing machine
WASHINGTON — Some tense moments unfolded at a laundromat after a child was placed in a washing machine by his parents.
According to video posted on YouTube, the family was joking with the child about a sign on a washing machine that read, “Junior Wash $2.95.”
The couple told the boy that they could wash him for that price and the father then proceeded to place his son inside the machine.
Once the man closed the door, the machine turned on. As the video shows, the family panicked and tried to open the doors for almost a minute before a worker was able to open the washer.
According to the YouTube post, the boy suffered only minor injuries in the ordeal. It is unknown if the parents were charged with a crime related to this incident.
This article was written by Dan Jovic and originally published by FOX8 WJW.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave