Child saved after being placed in washing machine
WASHINGTON — Some tense moments unfolded at a laundromat after a child was placed in a washing machine by his parents.
According to video posted on YouTube, the family was joking with the child about a sign on a washing machine that read, “Junior Wash $2.95.”
The couple told the boy that they could wash him for that price and the father then proceeded to place his son inside the machine.
Once the man closed the door, the machine turned on. As the video shows, the family panicked and tried to open the doors for almost a minute before a worker was able to open the washer.
According to the YouTube post, the boy suffered only minor injuries in the ordeal. It is unknown if the parents were charged with a crime related to this incident.
This article was written by Dan Jovic and originally published by FOX8 WJW.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.