Randleman student with cerebral palsy named prom queen
RANDLEMAN, N.C. — A student with cerebral palsy was named Randleman High School’s prom queen this year after her classmates said she has a “heart of gold.”
Heather Moss navigated the dance floor with a wheelchair. Her fellow students were the ones who voted her queen.
Heather’s mom Delores Moss said the kids went crazy when Heather’s name was announced.
“They just screamed and yelled,” she said. “It was awesome.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault