Burlington woman reported missing found
Mary Wells Smith (Burlington PD)
BURLINGTON, N.C. — A Burlington woman reported missing Saturday afternoon after police said she walked away from Alamance Regional Medical Center has been found.
Mary Wells Smith, 47, of Storey St., was located about 2:30 p.m. Sunday. She was reported missing at around 7:24 a.m. the previous morning.
Police said Alamance Rescue employees and the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office assisted in the search.
No other information was released.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy