Products of 2012
Product of the Year is the only consumer product award that rewards innovation and is voted on by real consumers.
Established 25 years ago in France, POY currently operates in 32 countries with the same purpose: Guide consumers to the best products in their market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation.
Backed by the votes of 50,000 consumers, the distinct red POY logo serves as shortcut for shoppers in the supermarket, saving them time and money.
For manufacturers of the winning products, the award is a powerful marketing message proven to increase retail distribution and sales by an average of 10-15%.
Product of the Year accepts entries every year from consumer packaged goods that demonstrate innovation and were launched within the previous year.
Entered products are then placed into specific categories such as food, beverages, personal care, household care, etc. with a product then being chosen as a winner in its category through a nationally representative online study.
For more information please visit: www.productoftheyearusa.com
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old