Wear it! Oswego
As a professional bass angler, Joe Thomas, has spent most of his life on the water and knows firsthand the importance of safe boating.
With approximately 500 people drowning each year from recreational boating accidents, Thomas wants to encourage safe and responsible boating. Safe boating saves lives and is the number one priority as we head into the summer season.
Wear It! Oswego is a life jacket awareness campaign to raise public awareness of the importance of wearing a life jacket whenever recreating on or near water – anytime of year.
For more information, check out their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/wearitoswego
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k