Man to run across NC for Wounded Warrior Project
Bob Weeks is an extreme athlete who’s run more than 100 marathons.
Now, Weeks plans to run from the North Carolina mountains to the East Coast over a period of 20 days in an effort to raise money and awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project.
In the video above, FOX8′s Kevin Connolly shows us more about what his mission is all about.
To make a donation, or for more information about the effort, visit fix4theday.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave