Edwards trial coverage puts Elon Law in spotlight
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Since the John Edwards trial began in Greensboro, the combination of local, national, and international media coverage, professionals like courtroom artists and legal analysts have been in high demand.
Elon Law School, which was created about six years ago, has been receiving a lot of exposure due to such demand.
In the video above, FOX8’s Kristin Nelson introduces us to some Elon Law professors who have been in the news almost every day since the trial began.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault