Inspired Living: Help Chris Kick Cancer
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Life has changed drastically for a 21-year-old Greensboro man.
Chris was active and played sports in high school, but an extremely rare form of cancer has left him paralyzed.
This edition of Inspired Living shows how friends and soccer balls are helping Chris kick cancer.
The Grand 18 Theater in Winston-Salem is also hosting a fundraiser for Chris. His favorite movie, The Goonies, will be playing Friday and Saturday. All the ticket proceeds will benefit Chris and his family.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview