SC man charged in beheading death offers victim’s foot for deal
ANDERSON, S.C. — A homeless man charged with murder in the death of his friend and the dismembering his body in Anderson says he can’t remember much about the crime.
But in a jailhouse interview, Leslie Sandoval, 45, told the Anderson Independent-Mail he remembers where he put the victim’s missing left foot and is willing to tell a prosecutor if she will make him a deal.
Sandoval says he went on a January drinking binge with Seth Foster. His torso was found under a home, and his head, hands and right foot were found different places.
Sandoval says he is confused about exactly what happened. But he disagrees with a coroner’s finding he beat Foster and denies a claim from investigators that he confessed and gave them the knife used to dismember Foster.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview