What’s Right with Our Schools: Nurse of the Year
Schools across North Carolina this week took some time to honor their school nurses.
But there’s a lot more to being a school nurse than just looking at sore throats and checking for fevers. Watch the video above to see how nurses are now considered educators in this latest edition of What’s Right with Our Schools.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home