Recipe: Smoked Salmon & Asparagus Pasta
1/2 ounce canola oil
4 ounces smoked salmon or canned salmon
1/4 cup wild mushrooms
1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
2 fluid ounces extra virgin olive oil
5 ounces cooked whole wheat linguine
1 ounce shaved Reggiano Parmesan
1 teaspoon chopped flat leaf parsley
If using smoked salmon; rinse and cut into bite size pieces.
Heat canola oil in sauté pan over medium heat, and then add smoked salmon and sauté till heated through.
Add mushrooms and asparagus and heat through.
Add hot pasta, remove from heat and toss with extra virgin olive oil.
Serve in a hot pasta bowl with a garnish of shaved Parmesan and chopped parsley.
Serves – 1
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave