Recipe: Rhubarbecue Sauce
1 2/3 pounds rhubarb
2 cups apple cider vinegar
2/3 cup water
3 1/3 cups light brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Clean and chop rhubarb.
Combine all ingredients in a sauce pot and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until rhubarb is completely soft.
Puree in blender and strain through a medium-hole strainer.
Place puree in a sauce pot and simmer until dime size bubbles appear.
Makes – 1 quart
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview